Thursday, June 4, 2009

crazy weeks

so the past few weeks have been crazy, busy, and fun. karissa and hailey came to visit for a few days we went the the aquarium, got the kids pictures taken (previous blog) and took a trip to provo. it was so fun to see karissa and hang out, i wish she lived closer! Hunter turned a year old we had a big party like 40 people and jon and his brother jared cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on are new grill/smoker and the food turned out great, hunter was a little over whelmed with all the people there but id say it was a success!! Jon and I took Hunter for his first haircut, I almost cried (for real) and now his hair is cut and short the lady who cut it said "now he looks like a rock star instead of a hippee" I guess his hair was a little long and shaggy. Jon and I took hunter swimming again and he loved it! Yesterday I took hunter to the doctors for his 1 year old visit and shots. The doctor basically told me hes to small and I shouldnt be nursing my kid anymore. I was so offended, yes he is small but its not my fault and i DO feed him food, and i can nurse him if i want. So we have to start fortifying his food because he needs more calories. Hes 18 pds and in the 2nd percentile. I will post pictures!

No comments: